POMONA, N.Y. -- WWE Hall of Famer 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair will headline the "Rumble in Rockland" on Saturday, July 30, at Pomona's Palisades Credit Union Park.
The event is presented by Northeast Wrestling.
Flair is a two-time Hall of Famer and 16-time World Heavyweight Champion. After being inducted individually in 2008, he was inducted as part of the Four Horsemen in 2012. He now appears on WWE with his daughter, Divas Champion, Charlotte.
The event will feature five-time WCW World Heavyweight Champ and former WWE Heavyweight Champion Booker T, as well. Booker T won 21 titles with WCW, the most of any wrestler. He was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2013.
The event will include eight matches:
- Jeff Hardy versus Brian Anthony, with special guest ref Mick Foley;
- Matt Hardy versus Vinny Marseglia;
- 2007 WWE Hall of Fame inductee Jerry "The King" Lawler versus Dan De Man;
- T.K. O'Ryan versus Sami Callihan;
- Cam Zagami and Mandy Leon versus Deonna Purrazzo and Damian Adams, with guest ref Velvet Sky;
- Mark Shurman and Jimmy Preston versus the Amazing Graysons versus Adrenaline Rush;
- Dijak Vs. Flip Gordon versus Caleb Konley; and
- Wrecking Ball Legursky versus Jake Manning.
Prices range from $20-35 for stadium seating and $55-75 for "Golden" and "Platinum" on-field seats. Buy tickets online here, or at the Palisades Credit Union Park box office. You can also buy tickets at the door.
The gates will open at 3 p.m. Folks can buy meet-and-greet opportunities on the day of the event, or pre-purchase some of them here. The meet-and-greet session will be from 4-6:30 p.m., though Platinum-ticket-holders can get in 30 minutes early.
A "Rumble in Rockland Pack" is also available for purchase and includes four tickets and four drink vouchers for $99.
Wrestling will get underway at 7 p.m.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.