SUFFERN, N.Y. -- As part of its Supercross Cup Cylocross race weekend, Rockland Community College is hosting The Clif Kid Zone.
Events continue from noon-4:15 p.m. Sunday
In addition to watching the amateur races in the morning, and the pro races, which take place in the afternoon, kids can take on a variety of free activities.
The festivities include:
• Clif Kid Pump Track: A route named for the “pumping” arm and leg action that occurs as young riders ride a fun loop filled with banked turns, ramps and mini rolling “hills.”
• Bouncy castle and obstacle course: Inflatable adventure comes to campus for some good old fashioned fun.
• Clif Kid Cyclocross races: A safe, twisting, grass course offers racers age 3-12 the chance to experience cyclocross for themselves. These non-competitive events, which include prizes for everyone, start at 1:30 p.m. on both Saturday and Sunday.
• Fork in the Road: A food venue serving up warm and melty grilled sandwiches for breakfast and lunch.
• Rockland Roots: A food venue using locally sourced organic ingredients to create delicious meals for the whole family.
• Wafels & Dinges: A food venue serving True Belgian waffles that can be eaten as a decadent desert treat.
• Endgrain Coffee: Hot chocolate for the kids, espressos, lattes and other coffee treats for adults.
The kid zone events and bike races are free.
Free parking is available on the athletic fields.
For more information, click here.
The college is at 145 College Road.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.