SUFFERN, N.Y. -- The Suffern Farmers' Market continues to add new food and craft vendors as organizers prepare to celebrate the Market's 15th anniversary.
The newest vendor to the join the list is Dr Pickle .
Other food vendors signed on to participate include:
- Do Re Me Farms (fresh local produce)
- Meredith's Bread (baked goods including gluten free items)
- Bishop Farms (beef, chicken, pork, lamb + prepared foods)
- Woodside Blue Preserves (jams, jelly and marmalades)
- Baked with Jake (cookies)
- Hudson Valley Pantry (hummus, salsa, bbq sauce)
- Energy Blendz (crystal jewelry, singing bowls & books)
- Poofy Organics (bodycare)
- IRock Candles (soy candles)
- CopperFly Bracelets (jewelry)
As the Market's anniversary celebration continues, the organization is seeking out unique and interesting ideas for themes or community groups that can be called upon to participate in the festivities.
Anyone wishing to share their ideas should contact the Suffern Farmers' Market at email@example.com.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.