ROCKLAND COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Nanuet driver who was allegedly high when he drove through a red light on Route 304 on Sunday in a double-fatal crash has been formally charged with two counts of felony vehicular manslaughter, according to the Clarkstown Police. Click here to read the entire story.
In other news this past week (Click on the link to read entire story):
- The former Westchester County school security guard and Briarcliff Manor police officer accused of drug conspiracy and quadruple homicide were back in court on Thursday.
- Nine members of a drug trafficking organization were charged Thursday with distributing a variety of narcotics, including heroin, fentanyl, cocaine and crack cocaine, in and around Rockland.
- Congratulations senior class of 2017, your day is almost here.
- There's been another black bear sighting in Rockland.
- For the first time in a decade Rockland County bonds have been ranked in the "A" category, said Rockland County Executive Ed Day on Monday.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.