RAMAPO, N.Y. – The annual Gran Fondo New York bike race will run through Ramapo on Sunday, the Ramapo Police Department said.
The course will start in New York City, running to Bear Mountain and back to the city, a route of 100 miles.
Police say the race will be in the area between 9:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m., and traffic delays are expected.
Detours will be set up throughout Ramapo, and the list of local roads to be affected are as follows:
- Quaker Road and Ladentown Road.
- Ladentown Road over Route 202 onto Route 306.
- Route 202 and Camp Hill Road.
- Route 306 southbound from Route 202 to Pomona Road.
- Pomona Road eastbound to Route 45.
- Pomona Road and Summit Park Road.
- Pomona Road and Station Road.
- Route 45 northbound from Pomona Road to Concklin Road.
- Concklin Road eastbound into Clarkstown.
Residents are asked to drive safely and keep an eye out for any riders.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.