ROCKLAND COUNTY, N.Y. -- A school security guard who lives in Rockland was arrested and charged in connection to a quadruple homicide that had previously been tied to former Briarcliff Manor police officer turned drug conspirator Nicholas Tartaglione. Click here to read the story.
In other news this past week
- A Nyack man forced his victim to withdraw money before sexually assaulting him, police said.
- A woman taking a walk was mistaken for a Bear Mountain Bridge jumper.
- Two Rockland schools were honored as reward schools.
- Suffern's own Grace VanderWaal will be using some of her $1 million winnings from TV's "America's Got Talent" to build a tree house.
- One of the two men convicted in the brutal 1980 murder of a Pearl River teen was denied parole.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.