SUFFERN, N.Y. -- Suffern’s Farmers' Market, which is celebrating its 15th anniversary, has added several new food and craft vendors to its lineup.
- North Country Retreat (grass-fed beef and chicken).
- Damn Good Honey (honey and organic produce).
- Ferrari Beer Co. (craft beer).
- Chet’s Scents (soy candles).
Homemade Sugar Scrubs (all-natural body scrubs).
Also selling goodies and other things at the market are:
- Do Re Me Farms (fresh local produce).
- Meredith's Bread (baked goods including gluten free items).
- Bishop Farms (beef, chicken, pork, lamb + prepared foods).
- Woodside Blue Preserves (jams, jelly and marmalades).
- Baked with Jake (cookies).
- Hudson Valley Pant ry (hummus, salsa, bbq sauce).
Craft vendors include:
- Energy Blendz (crystal jewelry, singing bowls & books).
- Poofy Organics (bodycare).
- IRock Candles (soy candles).
- CopperFly Bracelets (jewelry).
The market is from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays (rain or shine) through the end of October. It is in the village’s business district, in parking lot A at the bottom of Lafayette Avenue near the corner of Orange and Wayne avenues.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.